How to Register?
Delegates who wish to participate in the conference may register by filling the form available here.
- Delegates can submit their abstracts only after registration by using the unique id generated at the time of registration
- The registration fee can be paid through the payment gateway by clicking “Make Payment” button available below. (Recommended)
- The registration fee may also be paid through the crossed DD drawn in favor of “Manipal University conference/workshop” payable at Manipal or Udupi, and send the same to the following address:
|Organizing Secretary, ICLAA 2017|
|Department of Statistics,|
|Level 6, Health Sciences Library Building|
|Manipal University, Manipal|
|Karnataka, 576 104, India.|
|Last date for submission of application||September 01, 2017|
|Early bird payment of registration fee||September 01, 2017|
|Last date for submission of abstract of talk||September 30, 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance||October 15, 2017|
|Category||Early Bird Registration||Late Registration|
| Indian Academic/
| Student delegate*
*The research students/PG students not receiving any financial support may apply for registration in the student category and are requested to present a letter in support for the same from The HOD/ Supervisor at their parent institution.
Guidelines for Submission of Abstract:
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines using the tab “Submit Abstract” below.
- Submission of abstracts in TeX file is highly recommended. The format of abstract is given in template.pdf
- Among the authors, one author should be designated as presenting author with
- Contact details
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Keywords and subject classification should be included